Tips on how to Boost Your Credit Rating
If you're going to need a bad credit auto loan sometime in the near future, now is the time to begin managing your money and boost your credit rating.
Your credit repair involves a successful financial plan. So to help, here are a few major steps to get you started.
- Keep track of your spending for at least one month. This will help you see just where your money is going, then you can stop anymore unnecessary spending.
- Pay yourself first: Designate a fixed amount of money from each paycheck, then transfer it into a savings account or 401k.
- Obtain a copy of your credit report and review it to know where you stand.
- Do comparison shopping: With bad credit, it is very important for you to compare offers and allow that extra time to make the correct decision.
- Use automatic payment options to pay your monthly bills, like loan payments, utilities, etc. This will help you to avoid missed payments and late fees.
- Pay more than the minimum payment on your credit cards, whether its an additional $5 or $50 each month, this strategy will help you pay off balances more quickly.
It's never too late to start taking charge of your finances and it's especially important if you plan on applying for a bad credit auto loan. At Auto Credit Express we help people with bad credit find a dealer that can give them their best chance at an approval for a new or used car. If you're serious about getting your auto credit back on track, you can begin now by filling out our online car loan application now.
to learn more