In the true spirit of Thanksgiving, it’s time to be thankful for what we have in life, and that includes your credit. Whether it’s good, bad, or ugly, there’s always something that can be done to build on you credit.
Here at Auto Credit Express, we’re thankful for the consumers that visit our site and make each year possible. We’re also thankful for the opportunity to assist them with knowledge and guidance as they go through the process of finding an auto loan.
Black Friday New Car Deals to be Thankful For
Another thing to be thankful for this holiday season are the Black Friday deals on new cars. If you’re shopping for your next new vehicle, there’s a good chance these deals are available at many of your local dealerships.
- Chevrolet Offers Employee Pricing – Through November 30, Chevrolet is offering their Employee Discount For Everyone deal, which offers discounts on 10 models: the Traverse, Tahoe, Colorado, Silverado 1500, Silverado 2500HD, Silverado 3500HD, Express, Camaro, and Corvette. In a separate offer, Chevy is giving 20 percent off MSRP on the 2017 Spark, Sonic, Cruze, Malibu, Impala and Trax (pictured).
- Zoom Away with Mazda Deals – Get $250 of Black Friday bonus cash on select 2017 and 2018 Mazda models until November 30. The Mazda3 is eligible for $2,250 cash back, and lease deals on the 2018 four-door Mazda3 start at $179 for 33 months with $1,999 due at signing. There's a $3,250 rebate on the Mazda6 with leases starting at $199 per month, while the CX-9 (2017 model pictured) is eligible for $2,250 cash with leases starting at $329 per month.
- Escape High Prices with Ford – To mark this holiday season, Ford is offering $2,000 cash back on its 2018 Escape model (2017 model pictured). You can also lease an Escape for around $259 per month for 39 months with $3,389 due at signing. Both deals end January 2, 2018.
- Accept the Challenge from Dodge – There are two offers to look out for on Black Friday for the sporty 2017 Dodge Challenger (pictured). Dodge, out to gain market share, is offering up to $4,250 cash back on certain trims. If you’re looking to lease, it starts at around $242 a month for 39 months with $2,999 due at signing for the base SXT trim. Both deals end December 4.
- All Trails Lead to Cash Back for Jeep – Huge savings can be had on 2017 Jeep Cherokee models until December 4. Factory rebates start at $3,500 on the Sport and Sport Altitude, while customers stand to get $5,000 off the Latitude. Moving up to the Limited (pictured) or High Altitude will earn you a $6,500 rebate. Topping the lineup are the Overland and Trailhawk, which come with a $5,500 rebate. For 2018 models, Jeep is offering a $3,000 rebate on the Cherokee Latitude, and $3,500 on the Limited, Trailhawk, and Overland models.
Not Ready for Something Brand New?
If you’re not ready to jump at a brand new car just yet, we understand. Things like credit issues and budgets can make car shopping a stressful situation. Here at Auto Credit Express, we want to help you find the right dealer for your car buying needs this holiday season.
We work with one of the nation’s largest networks of new and used car dealers that have the lending resources available to help people in even the stickiest credit situations. Our service is free of cost and obligation, and it’s simple to get started today by filling out our online auto loan request form now!