Freedom, hot dogs, and fireworks - these are the things Americans enjoy on the Fourth of July. But in between basking in the sun and grilling out, those looking to score a great deal on a new car may want to check out some of the current incentives being offered on 4th of July weekend 2016.
Fourth of July Car Car Deals
Automakers are always rolling out new deals to entice more shoppers around a holiday, and this Fourth of July is no different. Customers, even those with less than perfect credit, may be able to qualify for some great discounts and get a good deal.
Here are some of the current new car deals being offered this 4th of July:
Ford is offering $1,000 in Smart Bonus cash and low financing on virtually its entire lineup this Fourth of July. The catch is that this deal is only available on the oldest 10% of inventory. There is also a $750 Military Appreciation Bonus Cash incentive. Check out some of the deals to be had:
- 2016 Ford Focus: up to $2,000 cash back OR $1,000 off and 0.0-1.9% APR for 60 months
- 2016 Ford Fusion: up to $2,450 cash back OR $1,000 off and 0.0-1.9% APR for 60 months
- 2016 Ford Escape: up to $2,450 cash back OR $1,000 off and 0.0-1.9% APR for 60 months
- 2016 Ford Fiesta: up to $1,000 off
Hyundai is running their Summer Sales Cash and Trade-in Bonus offers on top of cash back incentives until July 5th. Here are some of the best cash back offers consumers can take advantage of:
- 2016 Hyundai Accent: up to $1,500 bonus cash
- 2016 Hyundai Elantra: $2,250-$2,750 bonus cash
- 2016 Hyundai Elantra GT (hatchback): up to $2,000 bonus cash
- 2016 Hyundai Veloster: up to $2,750 bonus cash
Toyota is offering cash back on several models this Fourth of July. They are also offering $1,000 in Military Cash to current and retired U.S. armed forces servicemen and women. Here are two of the sweetest cash back offers we found:
- 2016 Toyota Camry: $2,500 cash back offer
- 2016 Toyota Corolla: $1,500 cash back offer
Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (FCA)
Fiat, Dodge, Jeep, and Ram are all offering various incentives until July 5th, including the Dodge Summer Clearance Event. They are offering $500 military bonus cash on select models as well. Here are some great values we found:
- 2016 Jeep Patriot: up to $2,000 off
- 2016 Dodge Dart: up to $2,000 off
- 2016 Dodge Journey: up to $2,250 off
Kia is offering some great rebates on most models until July 5th this holiday weekend. Here are a few cash back deals we like the most:
- 2016 Kia Forte: up to $2,000 cash back
- 2016 Kia Forte5 (hatchback): up to $2,000 cash back
- 2016 Kia Rio: up to $1,500 cash back
- 2016 Kia Soul: up to $1,000 cash back
The 4th of July is a great time to look for new car deals because manufacturers are trying to drum up sales as they compete with summer vacation plans and make preparations for the arrival of more and more new model year vehicles. This gives them a little extra incentive (pun intended) to move current model year vehicles.
Getting Financed When You Have Bad Credit
Consumers with bad credit may want to take advantage of some of the Fourth of July new car deals and offers, but they need to find financing first. If your credit issues are keeping you from getting approved for an auto loan, Auto Credit Express can help.
We have a nationwide network of car dealers that specialize in helping people in unique credit situations, and we can connect you to one in your area. Applying is free and our process is fast, so get started by completing our quick and secure online application today.