If you really want your next car to be a brand new model, but you're working with bad credit and a limited budget, the 2017 Kia Forte may be a great option to consider. Priced between $17,340 and $26,540 (depending on trim level and options), the Forte is looking pretty sharp with its new upgrades and added features.
As a buyer with damaged credit, you shouldn't completely rule out a used car purchase. A recent influx of vehicles coming off lease has flooded dealerships with some great used models. However, if your heart is set on a new car, an affordably priced compact car, like the Kia Forte, may possibly fit your needs and budget.
What the 2017 Kia Forte Has to Offer
If you haven't been impressed with the Forte's looks so far, its new visual enhancements may inspire you to take a second look. Its exterior now boasts a more sophisticated European sport-sedan styling, with a new front bumper and "tiger nose" grille. And this redesigned grille has been extended to connect with newly designed headlights, which are now available with Xenon HID lights.
Overall, these changes give the Forte a more "fluid" appearance, and customers will have a choice between two designs. One version of the vehicle shows off a refined personality, while the other is more aggressive and sporty. Both designs come with newly redesigned taillights with optional LEDs.
But the 2017 Forte isn't just fun to look at. There's plenty to grab your attention on the inside as well.
- A new 2.0-liter engine has been added along with an updated six-speed automatic transmission.
- Advanced driver assistance systems including Autonomous Emergency Braking, Rear Cross Traffic Alert, Forward Collision Warning and Dynamic Bending Light are now available.
- A sporty S trim has been added and comes with a sport-tuned suspension, 16-inch alloy wheels, LED positioning lights, a rear spoiler and a chrome exhaust tip.
- The LX and S trims feature upgraded cloth materials for the seats. The S trim includes exclusive black cloth seats with white contrasting stitching and a leather-wrapped steering wheel and shift knob.
- The EX comes standard with leather seats, and the front seats are heated. This trim also gets dual-zone automatic temperature control, rear vents and a push-button start with Smart Key.
- Both the S and EX trims come with infotainment systems that include UVO3 telematics, a 7-inch touch screen display and several core smartphone functions via Android Auto and Apple CarPlay™.
- As always, the Forte comes with Kia's legendary 10-year/100,000 limited powertrain warranty.
Critics praised the 2016 Kia Forte for its spacious back seat, ample cargo room, "peppy" available engines and above-average projected reliability. And it is highly likely that there will be even more to love and more value to be had with the 2017 Forte.
Say Hello to Auto Loan Approval
If you do need to finance a car with bad credit, the approval and buying process doesn't have to be difficult or time-consuming. Whether you are interested in owning a 2017 Kia Forte or another new or used car, truck, van or SUV, Auto Credit Express can help. We can make everything faster and easier by matching you with a dealership in your area that is connected to the right kinds of lenders.
Also, buying your car with a bad credit auto loan comes with a valuable bonus. You can actually improve your credit rating just by making all of your payments on time. It's a win-win. And because our service is free and no obligation is attached, you have nothing to lose. Go ahead and fill out our simple and secure online application to get started today.