Over the last few years, many drivers have embraced music streaming services such as Spotify and Pandora, to name just a few. There are so many out there to choose from! The staff here at Auto Credit Express understands the need for good tunes in your car, so we will be giving you a rundown of the top five music streaming services available.
Five Streaming Services that We think are Best for You
With so many new cars allowing you to plug your phone right into the car's stero, it's never been easier to expand your audio options with a good streaming service. Even if you don't have a new car yet, we can help when it comes to leasing a new car With a bad credit or talk to you about in house car financing as well. After that, just download one of these apps, plug your phone in and rock it out.
- Spotify. Quite possibly the most well known music streaming service, it provides users with access to 20 million or more songs from major and independent labels. What's also cool about it is you can make your own playlists and share them with others who use the service.
- RDIO. This one is close to being on par with Spotify, with an interface that actually rivals that of the Spotify service. I consider this one a tie with Spotify, since the only major difference is which interface you prefer.
- Rhapsody. While there is no free option, this is the first - and one of the longest running streaming services. The only things holding it back from being the best is that they do not offer free streaming of any kind and Spotify still beats them in the sheer number of available songs.
- Songza. The good about this service is that it is free, and it offers up interesting playlists and stations. The bad is that if you are looking for a particular song you are out of luck, and in addition to that, the stations are not ad free, so be prepared for commercials if you use this service.
- Pandora. You're probably wondering why Pandora ended up so low on the list. It's one of the most popular and known. It's certainly not because it's hard to use - the interface is relatively simple. The biggest issue is that Pandora's song selection is the most limited - only 800,000 songs compared to the above services that range into the millions.
Finding your Best Musical Fit
Those are our recommendations, but choose the best option that works for you. When it comes to larger issues that need more attention in life, such as getting a car while having bad credit, come to the team here at Auto Credit Express. We can help get you back on the road in a quality auto in no time, and back to listening to those tunes.