High risk car loans, sometimes called "bad credit auto loans," or second chance auto loans
are car loans made to customers who have either no credit history, a FICO score below 620, or other blemishes on their credit report that would cause a conventional lender to turn them down.
Getting High Risk Auto Loans
Unlike conventional lenders, banks that make high risk car loans look for a way to get you approved, not for a way to turn you down. But because these banks loan to people with bad credit, the interest rate is much higher than a conventional loan. Just remember that if you pay this loan on time, the interest rate on your next conventional car loan
will likely be lower because of an improved credit history.
At Auto Credit Express, we specialize in helping people who need high risk car loans get approved. Why do we do this? There are a number of reasons:
- Not all car dealers handle these types of loans. Requesting a loan at a dealer that only deals with conventional financing will result in an inquiry on your credit report. This inquiry can lower your credit score and, at this point, you still don't have a car.
- Not all car dealers that offer special financing work with banks that report to the major credit bureaus. Buying a car from one of these dealers will not help you reestablish your credit.
- At Auto Credit Express, we (along with our participating dealers) have helped thousands of customers with bad credit get a new car and begin on the path to reestablishing their credit.
- Our loan request form is SSL secured to ensure your privacy. We explain the loan request process and have a toll free number in case you have any questions our site doesn't answer. We are also an accredited business with the Better Business Bureau.
- It will save you time and you can complete the loan request form from the comfort and privacy of your home.