Our very own Chief Operating Officer, Jack Lintol, was asked to join Experian on Credit & Finance Talk to discuss how we help car buyers with credit issues get the financing they need to get the vehicle they want. This informative exchange covers all of the basics of subprime lending including what is required of an applicant, what happens during the loan process, and what sort of interest rate and down payment a car buyer can expect.
Subprime is the New Normal
The Great Recession has left its mark on American finances. Even though we are now in a slow recovery mode, over half of adult U.S. citizens have credit scores that are considered to be subprime and 35% of Americans are involved in some form of debt collection.
Because of this situation, there’s a growing demand for auto loan assistance. This is why companies like Auto Credit Express are so relevant. We help people to acquire the reliable transportation that they need, while getting them back on track towards credit repair.
Established in 1994, we are a family-owned business that employs over 120 people and we’ve maintained a Better Business Bureau rating of A+ for over a decade. Since our inception, Auto Credit Express has assisted hundreds of thousands of subprime car buyers in getting loan approval. Our company also strives to educate the public through our highly rated website that features articles and blogs written by finance, automotive and credit experts.
Listen here for more information on:
- What are the first steps in looking for an auto loan?
- What are your Bad Credit Auto Loan options?
- What are the requirements to qualify for a bad credit auto loan?
- What documents will you need to qualify for a bad credit auto loan?
- Does it matter where your income comes from?
- What if you don’t receive a W2?
- What kind of interest rates should you expect?
- How much of a down payment should you expect?
- What if you’ve filed for bankruptcy in the past?
- How do you make sure you don’t get scammed on your next auto loan?
Get your free credit score now! Get a copy of your most recent credit score.
Are you paying too much on auto insurance? Compare rates in your area and save.