Even though it is important to be cautious, we need to know the social security number of the borrower in order to process a car loan application. But why is that?
Car Loans and Social Security Numbers
Here at Auto Credit Express we realize that you can never be too cautious - especially when it comes to sharing your personal information online. But the fact is, unless applicants furnish us with a social security number, we cannot even begin the process of getting you approved for a car loan.
Keeping Personally Identifiable Information Safe
There are, however, a number of reasons potential borrowers should feel comfortable sharing this information with us, including the fact that we are the best at what we do.
- Our site uses 256-bit encryption so it's extremely safe and secure
- We have maintained an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau for over a decade
- We help thousands of people every month and maintain a 4.8- out of 5-star rating on Google+
- If applicants don't feel comfortable supplying their SSN or any other personally identifiable information (PII) through our website, they can supply it over the phone through our toll-free application department at 877-561-5490.
- If a representative is not immediately available, one will follow up with you within 24 hours
The Bottom Line
For the past two decades at Auto Credit Express, consumers have entrusted us with their personally identifiable information. We have never taken this trust lightly and, during that time, we've maintained top marks with the Better Business Bureau as well as Google+.
So if you're prepared to reestablish your car credit, or just really need bad credit auto financing, you can rest assured we will keep your personal information safe and you can begin the process now by filling out our online auto loan application.